Wednesday, January 16, 2008

You Can't Show That On TV!

As long as I'm posting things today, I thought I'd share the video below. As you may or may not realize, the reason I haven't been blogging all that much is that I spend my online time helping keep the Luke and Noah Wiki up and running and chattering about daytime TV's first gay couple with others on a fan site that will remain nameless (to protect me from extreme embarrassment).

Well, that gay couple shared daytime's first gay kiss back in August, and a second in September, but now that they're boyfriends--as opposed to a gay guy and a guy who's struggling to accept who he is--they don't kiss anymore. So a bunch of us looked for screencaps of all the little moments of affection that have replaced the affection, and someone put them all together in this video. Enjoy!

No comments: