Saturday, July 05, 2008

Halfway There

Well, we're halfway through 2008 and so far my CD-buying is continuing its tailspin. Consider that four of these albums are on their way to me right now and three of them I only own because I was asked to review them for Amazon and you can see just how much less music I am buying than in years past. Am I getting old? (I don't have an iPod, so I guess that question answers itself.)

Beck, Modern Guilt
Coldplay, Viva La Vida
Kathleen Edwards, Asking for Flowers
Fleet Foxes, Fleet Foxes
Jackie Greene, Giving Up the Ghost
Cyndi Lauper, Bring Ya to the Brink
Shelby Lynne, Just a Little Lovin'
Aimee Mann, @#%&*! Smilers
MGMT, Oracular Spectacular
Bob Mould, District Line
My Morning Jacket, Evil Urges
Nada Surf, Lucky
R.E.M., Accelerate
Radiohead, In Rainbows
Santogold, Santogold
Sigur Ros, Med Sud I Eyrum Vid Spilum Endalaust
Weezer, Weezer (The Red Album)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First, yes you are old for not having an iPod. Second, that is a good list, I have just posted mine if you would like to compare and contrast.