Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Still Hanging

Well, the writers of As the World Turns are clever folk! They know that they've got their audience panting for Luke and Noah to finally--FINALLY!--have sex, and damned if they're not going to make us wait as long as humanly possible. It's got to happen soon; yesterday's episode pushed aside the last real impediment as Noah came home to Luke after considering enlisting. (I know, I know--how stupid!--but at least now we know Noah won't decide to join the Army at some point down the road.)

In the meantime, my friend Andy, who helped make the guys so popular in the first place by uploading their entire story to YouTube, made this video. Watch through the end for a little surprise...



Oh, and after months of toiling in other people's fields, I have one that I'm tending along with some of the coolest folks I've ever met: www.vanandjake.com. Stop by and see the ducks!

No comments: