Thursday, September 25, 2003

Where's the Sense?

Tell me: why is it that two comedies tonight had more plot advancement than the "Best Drama" on last night? Both Friends , which dealt quickly with Joey and Rachel getting together, Ross finding out, and Phoebe and Mike encountering a small bump in their reunion, and Will & Grace , which handled Will and Jack in bed together, brought Karen back from the Russian ship, and made Grace very happy when Harry Connick, Jr., quit Doctors Without Borders, moved forward in their story arcs. Perhaps John Wells should have been watching. In any case, it's hard to believe there are only 17 more episodes of Friends .

It will be a while until I have news about the interview I had today, but it went well and lasted three hours. I imagine I'll at least be invited back for a second interview (though I can't fathom what else we'd discuss), but we shall see.

Sometime tonight or tomorrow morning someone is going to roll this page's odometer to 1,000. Thanks.

No comments: