Monday, September 27, 2004

Unbelievable

I hold my breath, and I wait for you to breathe...

Some mornings you wake up and what you find waiting for you is more than you can believe. I'm still not convinced this day is really happening.

The link above leads, according to some, to the blog of Maya Keyes, daughter of Illinois Senate candidate Alan Keyes (who is currently down in the polls 68%-17%). The post I've linked is one in which she describes a recent weekend visit from her "anjul," a woman who appears, based on the writer's description and the accompanying photos, to be her lesbian lover.

If true, this would be a pretty ironic development; Keyes was suggesting just a month ago how he would react if his daugher were, like Dick Cheney's daughter, a lesbian. Now it appears that Alan Keyes has a lesbian daughter too! Here's hoping ol' Alan gets asked about this soon.

No comments: