Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Quid Pro Quo

Housewife Charged In Sex-For-Security Scam

This article from The Onion is delightfully inappropriate. To wit:
During the arrest, Akron police officials entered the Crandall household and seized more than 150 items Mrs. Crandall had received from her husband over the last 19 years, including a four-speed adjustable food processor, 12 pairs of earrings, a matching sofa and loveseat, a box of two-ply kitchen garbage bags, and a portable radio.

In exchange for these items, Agee said, Crandall's husband received sex an estimated 950 times—most frequently in the master bedroom, but also in the downstairs den three times, and once on the floor of the sewing room.
I think I just remembered what I want to be when I grow up...

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Why is this post say July 6th and 827am when it is July 5th at 11:00pm

Richard said...

Oh, you're good, Jon...

I wrote it at night and dated it for the morning. Most people won't see it until then anyway, and if I'm too busy to post anything during the day because I'm swamped at work, at least it'll look like there's one new post.

Or it would have, anyhow, if you weren't checking up on me at 11 PM! :)

Anonymous said...

Sniff...sniff...WHY did the Onion leave Madison?? There are only so many careers I am suited for...and that was at the top of my list.

Remember when I almost had an internship there? THAT would have been the bomb.

And, looking closely at the article, Jesse owes me WAY more stuff...