Monday, November 22, 2004

Amazon Update

Amazon.com: About You: Reviews

Because I don't want to talk about the shameful Artest brawl this weekend, or the shameful controversy of a BCS system incapable of handling five unbeaten teams, or the shameful fact that three weeks after the election it looks like we're sending more troops to Iraq when they should have been sent either a year ago or not at all--because, in short, the news, important or otherwise, is depressing, revel instead in this: Without writing a review in nearly two months, I've slowly but surely crept up the Amazon food chain, and today--more than a month before my deadline to hit number 10,000--I'm now ranked 7,690th. At this rate, they're gonna be sending me that Top 1000 hat sometime in 2007. Which is when, at this rate, I'll need it to cover a completely bald head. Such sweet serendepity.

No comments: