Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Quick Pick

Last night's show saw the contestants perform in order from worst to first, didn't it? Therefore, I predict that tonight's bottom three will be Vonzell, Scott, and Anthony, who will sadly be the one voted out. The fact that I'm picking Scott to be in the top four when I think he should never have made the top twelve saddens me, but Anthony's "Poison Ivy" was dreadful and Scott's "On Broadway," with his swagger and humor, probably played right to his demented fan base.

Please, America, prove me wrong.

2 comments:

Richard said...

That is also my hope. I thought perhaps Cowell was harder than necessary on Vonzell to protect her--he said all her fans would need to vote for her with a kind of grin on his face that made me think he's playing games to try to keep her around. And he was pretty nice to Scott--maybe he's doing a bit of reverse psychology on the nation?

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are deep.