Tuesday, May 25, 2004

End Game

Fantasia should win American Idol



In 48 hours it will all be over--and I couldn't be happier. While I want very much to see Fantasia Barrino crowned the next Idol, I think I want, even more, to have my Tuesday and Wednesday nights back.

In any case, the article above offers several reasons why Fantasia ought to win; as most of you know, that's been my opinion pretty much from the moment she sang "Something to Talk About" and earned a place among the finalists. But for contrarians, here is an article with reasons Diana should win; they seem a bit soft to me.

Either way, Fantasia is set; according to this article, Missy Elliott already wants to work with her, and Clive Davis is getting ready to work on the album. All that remains is to win the crown, if only to ensure that the show remains a talent competition in future years.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

You are a slave to your TV

Richard said...

No, no, Jon: I'm a slave 4 U.