Thursday, June 16, 2005

One Year

No, it's not my blog-iversary. Continuing with this week's self-obsessed theme--and, by the way, I'm now the NUMBER ONE RESULT for my own name if you search for me on Yahoo!--June 16 marks the one-year anniversary of the start of my assault on the upper echelon of the Amazon reviewer ranks. 82 reviews and 545 helpful votes later, I've climbed into the top 3,500, peaking at 3,372 the other day. Who knew there were 40 people in the world interested in my thoughts on The Namesake or 15 who would click a button in response to my review of Diana DeGarmo? Not I. But if you're interested in my thoughts on Kinsey or the new Kathleen Edwards album, click above and take a gander--and if you enjoy the review, feel free to help me on my way to the top 1,000!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, Richard. And I thought I was vain...

Everyone knows the world revolves around ME. Don't give me any competition, or I might have to do something drastic...like start writing again.

when you think of garbage, think of kris said...

man richard, you're obsessive, yet i keep coming back to read. go go go!