Friday, September 23, 2005

Seeing Stars

I've been sort of out of commission this week--that nasty head cold I mentioned on Tuesday never went away, and today a doctor called it an "upper respiratory infection." Translation: "There are no antibiotics to make this go away--here are some over-the-counter things you can try that should reduce your misery. Be glad you don't have pneumonia."

So in lieu of more thoughtful posts, I've made a slight change on the sidebar for those of you interested in listening to some new music. I've added asterisks in front of the 2005 albums I see as frontrunners for my eventual awards. Two of the later picks, Sufjan Stevens and Antony and the Johnsons, have been blowing my mind this week! (Too bad they haven't blown away the foggy, congested feeling.)

No comments: