Thursday, March 03, 2005

Success!

Highway 290 Revisited: Idle Predictions

I got three out of four right last night, with the fourth being my dark horse, Aloha, and none of my projected top 12 leaving the show. I hereby project that next week will be the end of the road for Janay Castine, Scott Savol, Constantine Maroulis, and Amanda Avila, in order of confidence. I'll pick dark horses after the performances.

Speaking of the "End of the Road," the Boyz II Men song of that name features prominently in the episode of The O.C. that will air on Fox tonight at 7:00 CST. I haven't followed the show, but I do know that this episode, which was on last week, really is, as the commercials are saying, one of the best episodes of series television ever. Plus, it ends with a Matt Pond PA rendition of the Oasis song "Champagne Supernova." Definitely worth watching!

1 comment:

Richard said...

We think Bo is going to go far. While Constantine has gotten less interesting as the weeks pass, Bo has nailed his performances and probably has quite a following of people who are tired of the kind of crap Janay and others are peddling. (Honestly, what made her think she could pull off "Hit 'Em Up Style?") Bo probably won't win the whole thing, but I wouldn't be surprised if he outlasts all but two of the other guys.