Friday, April 29, 2005

Taco Tuesday

I'm often told that I have an unusual obsession with food. A friend was listing the pleasures of life the other day and named only two: Sleeping and sex. "What about food?" I asked. He said that was the perfect response from me.

So it should come as little surprise that, in preparation for this weekend's whirlwind wedding trip to Minnesota, I've compiled and placed in the armrest of my car a list of locations of both Taco John's and Beef-A-Roo that are convenient to the highway. Neither fast-food restaurant has any locations within an hour of home, so I naturally view this weekend as an opportunity to enjoy both. That's normal, right?

Right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck is Beef A Roo??

Richard said...

The most popular fast food restaurant in Rockford; anyone who has spent time there knows about and loves it. There are only eight of them, though, concentrated in north central Illinois--so this is one of the only chances we'll have to eat there!