Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Hints of Satisfaction

The freelance project is complete. I can go back to sitting around without a purpose...watching Bravo for three hours "straight" tonight, from Queer Eye to Boy Meets Boy to West Wing...thinking about sending out resumes to companies that might hire me in less than two months. Sounds like the life, doesn't it?

I can also start reading Hey Nostradamus! , the new book from Douglas Coupland. He's the author of Generation X and Microserfs , which many of you know is one of my favorite books. This book is about a school shooting similar to Columbine...I'm curious to see how he pulls it off.

Meanwhile, I'm listening to my CD collection in approximately alphabetical order to come up with a master list of the absolute best CDs in my collection. Will I ever actually make this list? I don't know, but today I've got Jimmy Eat World, Elton John, Carole King, and Led Zeppelin in rotation.

What are your favorite CDs of all time?

No comments: