Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Thanks All Around

Thanks to everyone who has visited today. You made an unemployed loser feel good about himself for a day!

Thanks especially to Matt Warfel, who had dinner with me tonight--and paid! I think I ate too much Caramel Pecan pie...

And thanks, of course, to people who made comments about content here. Just a note: If I respond to your comments, as I did to the ones about Gray Davis, I'll do it in the same comment string. So if you're curious about how I respond, check there.

Random overheard statement of the day: "Guns are what make America great." --the man at the next booth at Baker's Square, who also blamed police for 9-11 and Bill Clinton for everything else, and who made the interesting fashion choice of cordovan loafers and knee-high black socks with a pair of dark green cargo shorts and a pale heathered green t-shirt. To his credit, he did know the phrasing of the Second Amendment--all 27 words--by heart.

No comments: