Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Living at the Speed of Light

I'm busy with freelance work between now and Monday, the deadline. This doesn't mean I won't keep posting on a daily basis--I'm sure I'll find time for that. It does mean that I can't fix the flagrantly misbehaving comment system right now, which means you'll have to see for yourself whether there are comments for a given post; the comment counter refuses to do its job. For instance, there are comments under "Aaron, Are You Having a Flashback" and "Petrificus Totalus" that don't show up in the comment count shown on the main page.

In short: I don't know why the system is malfunctioning, but I appreciate your comments even if enetation (the comment server) doesn't. If the problem isn't fixed by next week I'll fix it myself.

No comments: